Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This is what it's all about.

I love my job. The couples I work with are fabulous, so that fact makes it even easier to enjoy. I recently had the pleasure of collaborating with Shannon & Matthew to create a navy blue version of Candy Shoppe for their upcoming wedding. After she received them, Shannon sent the following note:

I got our invitations and they are adorable! I actually cried a little when I took them out! So, thank you very much for your help and patience. They are great!

For me, this is what it's all about. =) Thank you, Shannon & Matthew!


4 comments:

Penny Pickles said...

gorgeous - i just love seeing how your clients take existing styles and make them totally different with a great color scheme.

h.Lo said...

Me, too! Thanks for the kind words. ;)

Elizabeth said...

I know how Shannon feels! :)

It's amazing how a color change can give your invites a totally new look---must be the mark of a good design!

h.Lo said...

Awww! Thanks, Elizabeth. =) You rock.