Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

Etsy finds: Sassy little clutches made by Hank.





It's been awhile since my last week full of Etsy features, so I thought I'd kick off another one this week. Yay! There will surely be some jewelry to drool over and hopefully a little something for the fellas, too.

The first seller I'm featuring is madebyhank. Although she isn't accepting custom orders at the moment, there are plenty of sassy little clutches filling her shop at the moment. I love the feminine ruffles and fantastic colors. And, at $20, the small ones (shown above) are quite a deal. Be sure to check out the whole shop to see the entire selection.

Found via Inc. Weddings (to whom I owe a special thank you for featuring on my work earlier this month).

No comments: