Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can't you just feel the love?

Can't you just feel the love in these unbelievably sweet engagement photos by Michael Norwood? His blog is full of inspiring, perfectly shot images that just make me smile. The unique settings and pops of color (hello, cute yellow shoes!) are so refreshing to look at.







If you live in California and are looking for a photographer, I'd definitely recommend checking out his site to see if he serves your part of the state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Super cute pictures! I love the one with the couple near the clothes store. Even though the rest of the photo is busy (in a good way!) they still stand out as the focal point.

h.Lo said...

Isn't that great? Totally my favorite, too. Wish he lived near me!!!