Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ready to hop on a plane.





I'm sure I've mentioned this before. I suffer from raging Anglophilia. Since London is my home away from home, these photos make me want to hop a plane immediately. I'm ready to grab my hubby and a cute dress, and call up the talented photographer responsible for these shots. I just love the way the rain didn't stop these two... in fact, it seems to add a little something extra to these wonderful shots.

Credits: Segerius Bruce Photography via Rock 'n Roll Bride

2 comments:

Chanelle Segerius-Bruce said...

Thanks for featuring my images! Just came across this now :-)

h.Lo said...

Hi Chanelle --

These are great! You are so talented. I look forward to checking out your flickr pool. ;)

Cheers, Heather.