Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Posh shower invitations.



I'm heading to Chicago this weekend to visit a girlfriend whose sister is getting married this summer. To celebrate, my friend is throwing a tea party turned bridal shower. How fun! Fortunately for me, she asked that I design an invitation for the event. Drawing inspiration from the tea party's location, I used my gocco printer to add an elegant design in gold ink to the edges. The envelopes were also made to match. Now, in addition to catching up and devouring the city's great food and boutiques, I get to look forward to delivering one of my creations in person! Be back later next week...

2 comments:

Jill Z said...

I am so happy with the beautiful shower invite design! The invitations are being mailed tomorrow and I can't wait for all the guests to see them. I appreciate your eye for detail and designing them with the location and theme in mind. Thank you Heather!!

h.Lo said...

Thanks for the kind words, Jill! So glad you are happy with the results... =)