Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

Perfect winter cupcakes.



The holidays may be over, but skiing season has just begun! My DH and I couldn't be more excited. We plan to hit the slopes in the next week or so. Will just have to see how long it takes to recover from our trip home + celebrating the new year. ;)

Anyhow, when we ventured into Trophy just before Christmas to snarf down a couple of candy cane cupcakes, I spotted these cuties. Sans skiers, a batch of these would be a fun way to mix things up for dessert. I love the idea of using varying types and colors of icing to not only please guests with different tastes, but to keep the photos interesting!

Image credit: Trophy Cupcakes + Party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Gorgeous Cupcakes! I'm doing a wedding and looking for a tip that can do what you did with the blue frosting. Would you mind sharing the brand and number tip you used for the wavy blue frosting? It looks so pretty and any help would be greatly appreciated. You can email me @ kym.wolf@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
Kym Wolf
Modesto, CA