Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The cards are in the mail.

Last month, I acquired a 2,000 lb. beast of a letterpress. It's been an absolute joy to work with as I've been cranking out personal stationery orders, gift tags and even my own holiday cards over the past few weeks. The card I created this year ended up being quite complicated, but I'm really happy with them. They are accordion-folded with a circle-shaped photo affixed to the front and our holiday letter making up the back panel. I wrapped the entire package with a lovely moss green and gold sash. I hope our friends and family enjoy receiving these cards as much as I enjoyed creating them.



4 comments:

Penny Pickles said...

You outdo yourself every year - this year was no exception - I LOVE your card - it was gorgeous and the fact you handmade it makes it priceless - I love keeping your card up long after the holiday. Thanks for taking the time - your efforts are appreciated!

h.Lo said...

Thanks Annie! That means a lot to hear. Excited to see your New Year's card! Even better, excited to catch up on your 2010 over the holidays. =)

Jummy said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, and that sash is an extra special touch! The newsletter part is printed on lighter weight paper right?

h.Lo said...

You're correct, Jummy! Thanks for the sweet feedback. =)