Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Napa wedding.

We had a lovely, lazy weekend here in Seattle. The sun peeked out and, as a result, everything was just a little prettier than usual. I'm hoping it will stay as such for a girlfriend who arrives in town this week. I'm looking forward to that! :)

So, if it isn't obvious, I love the outdoors. Even moreso, I love looking at photos of outdoor weddings. Peeking around Brides.com, I ran across Amy & Aaron's wedding in Napa Valley. How lovely is the photo of the back of her dress and bouquet? It is such a calm, peaceful image. I can only imagine what the bride was thinking as this was taken. I also adore the groom's Converse and wish trends like this had been around when I was married. I'm sure my hubby does, too! Finally, note the simple aisle decoration this couple used: granny smith apples. It adds a pop of color and was surely budget friendly. Be sure to click the above link to see even more gorgeous photos by Tanja Lippert Photography.





2 comments:

Napa Wedding Photographer, Amanda said...

Napa is a great place for weddings! Pretty photos! I don't know how I stumbled onto your blog, but I'm going to save it and read other posts. ~Amanda B.

h.Lo said...

Hi Amanda --

Thanks for your comments! If you ever have any weddings you'd like to share, feel free to send them my way: info@maida-vale.com.

Thanks!
Heather.