Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great honeymoon views.

Whenever I travel, I start dreaming about my next trip before the current one is even over. I'm most often trying to figure out how I can get back to Europe. My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Italy, returned for our first anniversary, and went back again last year. Each time, I've planned the trip from start to finish and have successfully booked us into affordable hotels with priceless views. It's easy to do if you're willing to do a bit of the leg work yourself. On that note, I wanted to share a few of my favorite budget hotels in Italy that have undeniably romantic views:

Albergo California Positano (Amalfi Coast)
from €150/night


Hotel American (Venice)
from €100/night


Il Giglio (Montalcino, Tuscany)
from €135/night


If you are thinking about planning a trip abroad and have a question, feel free to leave it in the comments and I'll get back to you asap. =)

No comments: