Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Red + Pink.



When I saw this Charsa dress, I thought it would be perfect for a wedding around the holidays. She's wrapped up like a pretty package! Add peppermint or pomegranate martinis as a signature cocktail and you have the start of one very fun winter wedding. Since I'm already married, I guess I'll have to settle for keeping this dress in mind for a formal party... ;)

Credits (clockwise from top):
The Knot
, AbsoluteWeddingStore, Allie by Charsa, Solitaire by Stuart Weitzman, Spokane7

2 comments:

Penny Pickles said...

I can totally see you in that dress!!!! Why does it have to be a wedding - why can't we have that divine little cake, martini and amazing dress just for a party - wish you were here - miss you!

h.Lo said...

Well, now you are talking! ;)