Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Etsy find: letterpress necklaces + more.

When I was recently given a letterpress H necklace, it brought tears to my eyes. What an appropriate and lovely gift! What I really like about it is that when it's hanging, a casual observer doesn't really know what it is. So, wearing the necklace is kind of like wearing a fun little secret.

In addition to these necklaces, Gwen Delicious offers jewelry made out of typewriter keys and many other goodies. Wouldn't cuff links with your first initials be a great gift to a groom on your wedding day?



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Nice! You needed one of those. The Weekend Store (http://www.theweekendstore.com/) has some similar jewelry. I got a typewriter key necklace for myself and a map necklace for my mom. Both are great.