Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tilt shift wedding photos.

When I saw the first photo shown below recently, I was pretty geeked to think there could be tilt shift wedding photos out there. I'm not sure if that's what the photographer intended, but it reminded me of that style. If you aren't familiar with tilt shift photography, it's a technique in which the camera (or finished image) is manipulated in order to turn its subject into what looks like a miniature-scale model.

If you'd like to see tilt shift imagery outside of the wedding world, check out this cool article over at Smashing Magazine. Aren't they fun?


Carl Zoch Photography via Rock 'n Roll Bride


Credit


Credit


Credit

3 comments:

Dear Evie said...

They're awesome. I can't believe the pic with the chairs isn't a model!

This one by BrancoPrata is amazing too. ;)

h.Lo said...

That *is* incredible! Thanks for sharing. =)

Clarence said...

Great reading your bllog post