Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Forecasted fall colors.

Since I shared a few of this year's spring colors on Monday, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of some forecasted fall colors for 2010 (as predicted by Pantone). You can see that a few of the same shades from spring appear here, as well, so I guess it's a good year for coral and lavender (although not necessarily together). Accompanying these swatches are several Simple Silhouettes dresses. I adore their collection and the newest additions are delightful as ever.







2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Great colors! I like the red (though on my monitor it's reading a very bold pink). For my wedding I'm looking at deep pink, plum, and orange for a tropical jewel toned look.

h.Lo said...

That sounds great, Amberdawn! Very pretty.