Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

Off-topic Etsy finds.

Since I'm all wedding, all the time, I thought it might be fun to share some Etsy finds that are off topic this week. Now, some of these could certainly be presented as wedding gifts or to bridesmaids/groomsmen, but mostly, they're just for fun. If you have any favorite sellers that you think I should know about, please share a link in the comments. Enjoy!

Today, I'd like to introduce you to the embroidery genius of Miniature Rhino. How fun would any of these be when added to a cluster of pieces on your wall? I'm particularly smitten with the customized piece on top.





Check back tomorrow for more great finds, and don't forget to drop by Maida Vale's Etsy shop for a peek at our samples. ;)

No comments: