Shop invitations + more at Maida-Vale.com

Monday, June 22, 2009

On a gray Seattle morning...

It's almost like a winter day here in Seattle. After 30 straight days of warm sunshine, we've had a handful of cool overcast mornings lately. It kind of reminds me of a British wedding that I saw on Rock 'n Roll Bride last week. Warm grays, cloudy days, and crisp black and white imagery seem very appropriate right now. But, it might also be the fact that I booked tickets to London last night that this wedding has been pushed to the front of my mind. ;)

Anyhow, in addition to her darling shoes, I just adore the bride's vintage 'do. And, if you look closely at the dreamy photo of the London Eye, you'll see the happy couple cleverly positioned in the featured capsule. Be sure to check the link above to see the entire set of lovely images by Alexandre Weddings.






Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: